Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Why do people get poor?

I come across this question from one of the live webinar, the question throw to the audience. I saw the chat response as below:

lack of money, not born rich, not striking Jackpot, was born in poor family, parent not rich and many more.....

Now there is a phenomenon in society, that is the disparity between the rich and the poor
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. I realised that me myself also having the poor mindset even today. For example, I washed my own car rather than send the car to wash by others, I cut my own garden grass instead of paying others to help to cut the grass. The reason is due to the COVIT-19, I can do it by my own. But one never think that the value of time is different. If my value of time of 1 hour of washing car is same as RM10 for others to clean for me, why not I spend 1 hour to think of how to create or study something that can create passive income for me in the future.

Refer to below a meaningful picture that compare the mindset of the Poor Vs Rich.
Source from Pinterest
What made a big change in my thinking?
I still remember that I bought Rich Dad Poor Dad book from Singapore in 2004. However, I did not read that book until year 2010 later. That book open my whole perspective on our real life and my own mindset about money management. From there onwards, I bought some other books author by Robert Kiyosaki. Over the years, below are some of the book I read.
Observed that the 1 book is missing from my collection, which is Rich Dad Poor Dad. I forgot lend to who to inspire him and wish that the person holding if have a change in life since then.

Do You Have a Rich Mindset? Or a Poor Mindset? Evaluate honestly yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment