Tuesday, January 22, 2019

New Hobby

For past few month, I have a new hobby. Whenever I am free, I will go to the superbike show room to have a look, test ride etc. I cannot own a superbike yet because I still not pass my B full license.
Below are the few bikes under my radar and consideration.








Benelli TRK 502 and Yamaha MT09 are the only 2 shortlisted from my past 2 months survey.

Let say for a bike that Cost RM33000.
10% Down Payment = RM3300
Loan Margin = 90%
Tenure = 7 years (84 months)
Interest Rate = 0.6% per month

The monthly installment required will be RM680

Can I get it funded from Bursa market for the next 84 months? Is it doable? There are other will say that saved more money to buy it and become a debtor of hire purchase of motorbike loan. Majority people avoid stock value investing worry to lose money, they do not understand the important roles of stock markets. This is the main reason majority people is poor investor class but rich saver class.
Only minority investors are super richer than the majority poor savers.

Do follow our blog on the sharing stocks pick and investment ideas in the equity market. You may type in your email address so that the new article will send to your mailbox instantly.

Let money works harder for us rather than we work hard for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment